“According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate beings condemning them to spend their lives in search for their other halves.”
~Plato’s The Symposium.
How many times will I reblog this? “Always.”
We did it at school. The myth also says that the pairings could be male/female, male/male or female/female (just sayin’)
sometimes you don’t need to find someone else
"Your circle…it’s flawless. Do it again."
what kind of sorcery….
IMPOSSIBLE STOP IT
They used to test if people were insane by how well they could draw a circle. If you could draw a circle perfectly, you were considered insane.
I wonder if I ever caught someones attention. Even if I was just walking among the crowd, I wonder if they wanted to get to know me or anything like that.
the idea that these kind of things could happen to me never ever crosses my mind so posts like these make me wonder
“The Kiss was given to the MoMA as a donation without asking for permission. I entered the museum as a regular visitor and gave an intense French kiss to the wall. Next to the invisible kiss I then fixed a fake label, which simulated the style of a regular MoMA caption.”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.